Caregiver Resource Line: 888-737-7494
(Sponsored by FSL)
Call to speak with a trained volunteer who can provide a compassionate ear, information, assistance, local resources, and support Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am – 3 pm. You may also e-mail your inquiries to CRL@AZcaregiver.net.
How can I get payed to take care of my loved one?
- Your loved one must be enrolled in AHCCCS. You can click here for more information.
Is the Adult Day Health Center (ADHC) Respite program income-based?
- No. Our program is not income-based. Anyone can apply.
What is the difference between Adult Day Health Center and In-home care?
- Adult Day Health Centers provide activities, socialization, and care, all while keeping your loved engaged and energized. In-home care is for people who could no longer leave their home, chronically ill, recovering from surgery, or disabled.
In-home Respite and Personal Care
- One option is Medicaid. To see if you are eligible for in-home respite care, you can click here, or call 1-855-432-7587.
- Second option to receive in-home respite care is through private pay basis.
- Local, non-medical homecare agencies can be found at Arizona In-Home Care Association — 602-283-3503 or email Info@AZNHA.org.
Arizona Caregiver Coalition does not endorse or recommend any individual caregiver or homecare agency.