Caregiver Resource Line (Sponsored by FSL) 888-737-7494
Call to speak with a trained volunteer who can provide a compassionate ear, information, assistance, local resources, and support Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am – 3 pm. Feel free to leave a message anytime or you may e-mail your inquiries to CRL@AZCaregiver.net.
Check out our Caregiver Resource Line’s short video.
Resource & Support Group Database
Caring for care recipients presents a range of emotions and experiences. You may find yourself feeling sometimes puzzled, sometimes sad, or sometimes just plain mad, and then guilty! There are people most likely to understand your feelings and most able to provide useful tips are those in the same situation. You will find these benefits in support groups.
Support group benefits:
- Relieve stress. Learn how others cope with their frustration. Get support for taking a needed next step, such as getting extra help.
- Find community resources.
- Get answers: learn from other caregivers.
What should you expect?
- Structured, educational groups typically meet weekly for up to 8 weeks. Most are led by a professional who directs discussion of specific issues.
- Open-ended or “drop-in” groups allow you to show up when it’s convenient for you over many months or many years.
- Online groups provide the ultimate in flexibility. You can “attend” any time of night or day. And there’s no need to talk. You can sit back and “listen” until you are ready to share.
Please review our collaborative partners online forums and blogs designed specifically for caregivers:
FSL – Caregiver Resource Line Sponsor
The Caregiver Resources Line is proudly sponsored by FSL, a local Arizona nonprofit which provides affordable housing, nutritious meals, and health and wellness education to those in the Arizona area. For more information, visit their website.