Date(s) - 11/09/2017
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Arizona Kinship Support Services
2017 KINSHIP INFORMATION SESSION FOR DCS KINSHIP FOSTER CAREGIVERS
1. What goes on at court and how does it affect me and the children?
2. What are the DCS policies and rules I need to know about?
3. What financial benefits are there?
4. What is involved in getting licensed as a foster caregiver?
5. What required medical, dental and vision care is available for the children?
6. What can Arizona Kinship Support Services do to help me?
Call (480) 748-9269 and ask for a Kinship Navigator. RSVP for the one session you choose to attend. REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Child care is available for children ages 2 and older.