DAVID BESST AWARD
The David Besst award is presented to an individual and/or organization that has made a significant contribution in family caregiving. The award honors the awardees but also David Besst, who untiringly worked to establish resources and respite for family caregivers. Nominations are due on January 20, 2019 and a selection will be made in February. Honorees will be recognized with a plaque at the Family Caregiver Day at the Arizona Capitol on March 21, 2019.
- Embodies the spirit of caregiving
- Champions the rights of caregivers through advocacy and education
- Promotes and supports the cause of caregiving throughout Arizona
- Upholds and reflects the mission and vision of the Arizona Caregiver Coalition
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate with partners in the community to further the cause of caregiving using best practices
- Must be an Arizona resident